Moderator: Fashionista

Postby Hannie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Yours??
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby bbeba103 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:39 pm

resigned wrote:
I wonder what molar was intact?

And what number molars - "wisdom teeth"- pre-wisdom teeth - did Natalee have extracted?

It was the OM that was responsible for handling the exchange of information in investigating the jawbone.

Wisdom teeth would indicate to me it had to be the very last teeth in her mouth, usually grow when your in your preteen's and are suggested by a dentist to have them removed, since their all the way back in your mouth it makes it hard to brush so food gets caught in them.

Mine didn't grow til my mid twenties when I went to the dentist office he suggested to remove them, although were not rotten since its normal to occur due to the fact their so hard to reach.

About a year ago I went to a second dentist who was a bit shocked that I still had my wisdom teeth, and I had enough room in my mouth to have them still in, and cavity free.
Bbeba103
~*~ True happiness lies hidden within one's own soul for one to discover. We may not find it until we learn how to make others (or loved one's) happy, selflessly. It is what we see in their happiness, that we will find our true happiness. ~*~
bbeba103

Postby Hannie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:39 pm

What's the discussion about, it isn't Natalee's? Or do you guys know who that part of a jawbone is already wisdom tooth and all...........?
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby Hannie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Natalee did leave Aruba alive, so I don't know where she is now? Maybe we can waterboard her mom in her new ( paid for by the gullible people who gave $$$ for her 'search' for her daughter') lakehouse with a couple of jetski's and a boat etc). house..............Jug is already bald now, she makes more money than he ever did, and now lives in a bigger house....( What a fucking joke that woman is, only in America..whoohooo anybody home..............lmfao!!! And THANK YOU LITTLE HOOTIE........ :P :lol: :mpee:
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby resigned » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:53 pm

bbeba103 wrote:
Wisdom teeth would indicate to me it had to be the very last teeth in her mouth, usually grow when your in your preteen's and are suggested by a dentist to have them removed, since their all the way back in your mouth it makes it hard to brush so food gets caught in them.

Mine didn't grow til my mid twenties when I went to the dentist office he suggested to remove them, although were not rotten since its normal to occur due to the fact their so hard to reach.

About a year ago I went to a second dentist who was a bit shocked that I still had my wisdom teeth, and I had enough room in my mouth to have them still in, and cavity free.

If a person's wisdom teeth doesn't grow until they are in their 20's - is their last teeth their wisdom teeth when they are 18 or is it another one of the molars?

I think that you can have "wisdom teeth" removed and still have an intact molar. JMO
resigned

Postby Hannie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:59 pm

I still have 3 wisdom teeth, so.............let's say, our NFI isn't part of a Disney film, they are among the best in the world. It isn't Natalee's part of a jaw..The End... :D
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby bbeba103 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 pm

resigned wrote:
If a person's wisdom teeth doesn't grow until they are in their 20's - is their last teeth their wisdom teeth when they are 18 or is it another one of the molars?

I think that you can have "wisdom teeth" removed and still have an intact molar. JMO

Not sure most wisdom teeths start to grow in your preteens why it took so long for mine to grow I can't really say...

We know the jawbone found was of someone young, but couldn't belong to Natalee since her wisdom were removed, the chart you posted shows what malors tend to look and we know is was the lower part that was found in Aruba by looking at your chart its either 17 or 18 on my left and 31 or 32 on my right from viewing the chart

Aruban athorities requested dental records that suggest they didn't have dental records on file for Natalee, next step was to request them from Natalee's parents this case Dave which he did, how could Dave forget that Natalee's wisdom teeth were removed or were they told more information then we know.

It was just something I was wondering..
Bbeba103
~*~ True happiness lies hidden within one's own soul for one to discover. We may not find it until we learn how to make others (or loved one's) happy, selflessly. It is what we see in their happiness, that we will find our true happiness. ~*~
bbeba103

Postby bbeba103 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Hannie wrote:I still have 3 wisdom teeth, so.............let's say, our NFI isn't part of a Disney film, they are among the best in the world. It isn't Natalee's part of a jaw..The End... :D

I got all 4 of mine :D
Bbeba103
bbeba103

Postby Hannie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Great! But mine already had to be pulled out years ago, now and then they irritate me, but it's probably my age... :lol:
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby bbeba103 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Hannie wrote:Great! But mine already had to be pulled out years ago, now and then they irritate me, but it's probably my age... :lol:

I am sure I will to have mine removed as well, your better off then I am. :wink:
Bbeba103
bbeba103

Postby Hannie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:32 pm

I don't know I want them out soon because I sometimes chew on my cheek on the inside with them, that sucks... :lol:
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby resigned » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:39 pm

bbeba103 wrote:
Not sure most wisdom teeths start to grow in your preteens why it took so long for mine to grow I can't really say...

We know the jawbone found was of someone young, but couldn't belong to Natalee since her wisdom were removed, the chart you posted shows what malors tend to look and we know is was the lower part that was found in Aruba by looking at your chart its either 17 or 18 on my left and 31 or 32 on my right from viewing the chart

Aruban athorities requested dental records that suggest they didn't have dental records on file for Natalee, next step was to request them from Natalee's parents this case Dave which he did, how could Dave forget that Natalee's wisdom teeth were removed or were they told more information then we know.

It was just something I was wondering..

Why would Aruban authorities have had dental records for Natalee? Have there been other jawbones to test?

Dave apparently heard the same news that everyone else was hearing - a jawbone with an intact molar - I don't think that NFI was getting Dave to help them investigate the findings, nor would I expect them to - they requested dental records - it was up to them to make the determination if it was from Natalee - which they did and they determined it was not and the Aruban OM announced, via a press release the findings.

JMO
resigned

Postby bbeba103 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Hannie wrote:I don't know I want them out soon because I sometimes chew on my cheek on the inside with them, that sucks... :lol:

You are so right about that...its happened a few times to me :D

It has been pretty quite here lately..
Bbeba103
bbeba103

Postby bbeba103 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:43 pm

resigned wrote:

Why would Aruban authorities have had dental records for Natalee? Have there been other jawbones to test?

Dave apparently heard the same news that everyone else was hearing - a jawbone with an intact molar - I don't think that NFI was getting Dave to help them investigate the findings, nor would I expect them to - they requested dental records - it was up to them to make the determination if it was from Natalee - which they did and they determined it was not and the Aruban OM announced, via a press release the findings.

JMO

Other bones have been found in Aruba so I would think they would have had Natalee's dental records on file just in " case ".
Bbeba103
bbeba103

Postby Hannie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:47 pm

resigned wrote:

JMO

Maybe because Dave sent them to the authorities? And since Natalee's wisdom
tooth/teeth were already removed if I'm not mistaken, they knew enough about that it wasn't part of her, even I knew and read about that............If it isn't so they can't make it hers..no matter what... 8)
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby resigned » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:50 pm

bbeba103 wrote:
Other bones have been found in Aruba so I would think they would have had Natalee's dental records on file just in " case ".

Really? I don't. I think it would be odd for tourists to have to bring dental records with them in order to visit. - Geesh - how many other jawbones were found & tested?
resigned

Postby Hannie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:50 pm

bbeba103 wrote:
You are so right about that...its happened a few times to me :D

It has been pretty quite here lately..

I'm shocked to be honest. I logged in awhile ago after a long time, butttttttt I know why a lot of people stay away unfortunately,

But for me this still is the best board ever!! :wink:
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby resigned » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:55 pm

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (CBS/WIAT/AP) The dental records of missing American teen Natalee Holloway are being reviewed by Dutch authorities as they analyze a jawbone with a tooth in it that was found in Aruba last week, the FBI said Thursday.
<snip>

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, had said that he provided the records but added that he had received no new official information on the investigation on the Dutch island in the Caribbean.

"The authorities haven't confirmed anything with me," he told the Associated Press in a telephone interview. "It's pretty much total silence."

<snip>

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday and shipped the remaining dental impressions. It is unclear when those would arrive.

A tourist found a jawbone last Friday and took it to the front desk of the Phoenix Hotel, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office. It was then sent to the Netherlands for analysis.

resigned

Postby PufPuf93 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:00 pm

My admission is that I have 3 of 4 wisdom teeth.

I was visiting age 18 in my old neighborhood by San Francisco and got an infected 4th wisdom ooth that did not emerge. My best man / friend's Mom was a nurse and the across the street beighbor and my Dad's lapidary pal was a dentist that took me in for an extraction on a weekend.

Heck I still wonder about the forensics on Natalee's panties. :lol:

Natalee gone missing has gone dada or pomo. :twisted:
PufPuf93
Divine Salamander

Postby Hannie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Ohhhh Puffy remember pantyboy>>? LMFAO!!! :lol:
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby WangChung » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:14 am

bbeba103 wrote:
I can understand its 5 years so they probably wouldn't even remember that Natalee's wisdom teeth were removed.

Heck, The Family forgot what they did with the Styrofoam® "Natalee's Prayer Wall" prop once the klieg lights were extinguished and the donation box was carted away. :toast:

Here's a dime under your pillow for wishful thinking. :wink:
WangChung
Everybody Have Fun Tonight

Postby bbeba103 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:21 am

WangChung wrote:
Heck, The Family forgot what they did with the Styrofoam® "Natalee's Prayer Wall" prop once the klieg lights were extinguished and the donation box was carted away. :toast:

Here's a dime under your pillow for wishful thinking. :wink:

I was wondering how can Natalee's family not remember such any important thing, Beth sure remembered the fourteen under wears Natalee took to Aruba, but something like this is hard to understand.

In the 5 years so much has happened wouldn't it had made sense that once the request was made to Dave for dental records that he or Beth remember that their daughter's wisdom teeth were removed.

It would have been less drama...

So perhaps something else was told to the family and we don't know or they forgot, but how could you forget such thing...
Last edited by bbeba103 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bbeba103
bbeba103

Postby Hannie » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:22 am

Wangooooooooooooooooooo, :hug:

The "Family" only worry about their jetski's now............. :lol:
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby Hannie » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:26 am

I wonder what will happen if 'countertop asshole mammana' will be it loose shit> 'Joe Baby Face' will be free soon I think...
Hannie
li'l Shango's Mommy

Postby WangChung » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:16 am

Whatever happened to Natalee's bedroom furniture?

WangChung
Everybody Have Fun Tonight

PreviousNext

Return to Natalee Holloway Case Discussion