Haleigh Cummings Case–Shocker regarding Haleigh’s mother

Cases that have ended or with less activity are here and old NH stickies

Moderator: Fashionista

Postby bbeba103 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:03 pm

February 10, 2012

When things could not get any more bizarre in the Haleigh Cummings Case – in rolls a newspaper stating that the mother of Haleigh Cummings is living with the paternal grandmother of her oldest two children – yes, Ronald Cummings’ mother, Teresa Neves!!

No doubt a lower blow than this could not have been delivered to the Crystalites – those who have gone about the internet proclaiming the Sainthood of Crystal Sheffiled and how she was absolutely terrified of the Cummings family!!

Well, I guess when it comes to push or shove –Crystal Sheffield is more comfortable with the Cummings family than her own. Rumors had been swirling for months she was unhappy with the the squalid living arrangements offered with her mother and step-father. Boom-a-chucka and out of there!!

We can now put to rest all those things so many blogged, including myself – duh, (is there a country song titled ‘how stupid do I feel right now’) about how terrified CS was of the Cummings family and oh how terrible terrible they had treated her! When the bottom dropped out for her – she headed straight for her true loves family – fuck old Chad Griffis and his family! LOL!!

I for one hope CS does not end up with another man and having yet another child or children! Maybe there are other and safer choices available to her she can make!! And the gossip spins on.

Can’t wait to see how Marie Griffis, Crystal’s mother, will spin this gigantic mess!! LOL!

http://radionewz.net/2012/02/haleigh-cu ... hs-mother/
Bbeba103
~*~ True happiness lies hidden within one's own soul for one to discover. We may not find it until we learn how to make others (or loved one's) happy, selflessly. It is what we see in their happiness, that we will find our true happiness. ~*~
bbeba103

Return to Old Cases